Breakfast Recipe: Turkey Bacon & Spinach Egg Cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Chopped Spinach Leaves (fresh)
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Mushrooms (optional)
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Pre-Cooked Low Sodium Turkey Bacon
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- Heat Oven to 375 F
- Lightly coat a twelve-cup muffin tin with spray.
- Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend.
- Add Spinach, Mushrooms, Onion, and Turkey Bacon into Egg Mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of the cups comes out clean.
- Before eating, top with fresh homemade or all natural salsa.
The best part about this recipe? You can warm them up and use them throughout the rest of the week.