This is a great, tasty meal. So good in fact it almost makes you feel like you are cheating! It is a great recipe if you are trying to get healthy, or working hard on a Beachbody Workout program.
- 2 Chicken Breasts (cut in half for a total of (4) 1/2 breasts)
- 1 Cup Parmesan or Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/4 Cup 4C Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- 6 Strips Turkey Bacon (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a pan, lightly cook onions in a dab of Olive Oil.
- Mix Spinach leaves, onion, and parmesean or mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
- Cut chicken breast in half.
- Lay a half of a chicken breast flat and cover it in the spinach, onion, and cheese mix. Lightly sprinkle more cheese over the top (if desired) then roll up and use a skewer to hold together. If you are wrapping in Turkey Bacon, wrap around before holding in place with a skewer.
- Lightly brush a very tiny amount of butter or Olive Oil over the top of the chicken then sprinkle 4C Gluten Free Italian bread crumbs over the surface.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
2 Chicken Breasts will count as 1 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Red, and 1 Yellow container if you are using the Beachbody 21 Day Fix or Hammer & Chisel containers.