I have done a lot of Beachbody programs and my two favorite are Insanity Max30 (high intensity cardio), and Body Beast. I am borderline obsessed with the Body Beast program and can honestly say that I will NEVER step foot into a gym again. Here are a few reasons by Body Beast gets a 5 start review:
- It REALLY works. I have worked with personal trainers and nothing builds muscle as fast as Body Beast does. The first week you feel a little stronger, but not much – to be honest you are really sore the first week. Second week you feel a little stronger, third week a little more. By the 4th week you will start to notice you have muscles in places you never though possible! You can see a change and you can feel a change. Not just a little change, but a huge change. I felt the need to flex every time I walked passed a mirror! It became an obsession – when you start to see and feel new muscle you can’t help but keep looking to make sure it is real! A change that would have taken you 3 months to get at the gym you get in the first month! By month 2 you look and feel that much better and by the end of the 90 days you can’t even recognize the person in the before picture.
- Muscle builds fast. You get a year’s worth of results in just 90 days. It isn’t a scam, it isn’t an advertising slogan – they are REAL results. You feel the muscles, you see the muscles. Inches of fat melts off, inches of muscle gets added on.
- It is entertaining. Sagi is absolutely hilarious. The guy cracks jokes, pokes fun of the other guys in his videos, and keeps you locked on the screen. He is also a GREAT trainer. Very smart – you can tell he has been doing this a long time.
- The workouts are hard. I don’t care how fit you think you are, or how strong you claim to be – this workout isn’t easy. Your muscles are fatigued and throbbing! By the end of leg day you fee like your pants are going to rip in half and when you try to do a push-up at the end of arms day you end up going down but won’t be able to get back up. Every workout you work your muscles to the point of exhaustion.
- You get strong – FAST. Most workouts require 3 sets of weight, a light weight, medium weight, and heavy weight. By the end of month 1 what you used as your “Heavy weight” for the first 30 days becomes your” Light weight” in month two. Every week you will notice a dramatic change in how you lift and what you lift.
Body Beast Results
Body Beast Workout Program
What is the Body Beast workout program and what does it include?
Forget everything you know about weight training – EVERYTHING. Body Beast has cracked the code for how to dial in the lean, chiseled physique everybody wants and they deliver it to you in a 90-Day program. You get the workout plan and the meal plan – all you need to do is press PLAY.
Body Beast takes body transformation to the level of pure science. Things have changed since the days when “pumping iron” just meant doing repetitive sets, one body part at a time, with heavy weights. What does that mean? That means every workout…every meal…every rep in every set is laser-focused on using the latest exercise science to turn any run-of-the-mill body into a state-of-the-art physique. And Body Beast works for women just as well as it does for men.
There’s more to getting ripped than doing arm curls and chest presses. Body Beast is built from a proven combination of sets, reps, resistance, and short recovery. It’s called Dynamic Set Training®, and it’s NOT easy. But it IS proven to strip away fat and add definition to your whole physique.
There are 3 phases of the workout:
Body Beast Workout Video
Buy Body Beast
Ready to get started? Click HERE to buy Body Beast, or fill out the contact form below. When you purchase Body Beast through that link, or fill out the contact form below, you will be assigned me as your coach. You will also get the support of my TEAM which is filled with top male and female Beachbody coaches. We will make sure you get the body you want by the end of the 90 day period!
Beachbody Body Beast FAQ
- Will women get beasty too? You can choose to build lean muscle (LEAN BEAST), or add bulk (HUGE BEAST). You will choose the eating and workout plan that aligns with your goals. When I did Body Beast I lost weight and put on attractive lean muscle. When my husband did Body Beast he added 20 lbs of muscle.
- How to I know what to eat? Body Beast will include an eating plan that lays out what to eat and how much to eat in each phase.
- What if I don’t like it? First, there is no way NOT to like the program. After the first week you will be obsessed. Just in case you don’t like it though, there is a money back guarantee.
- Do I need to take the Beachbody Performance Line? NO, it is not required. I took it because I needed it. Energize, Recover, and Recharge saved my muscles on more than one occasion.
- How long are the workouts? 45-60 minutes.
- How many days a week do I workout? 6 days on, 1 day off.
- What equipment do I need? Weights, bench (or ball), pull up bar (or resistance band).