Beachbody Coach Reviews
It is hard to find reviews on Independent Beachbody Coaches. The best way to see if a Beachbody Coach is good for you is to talk to them. Let them know what your goals are and see if their goals and abilities align with what you are looking for.
For example, I am a Beachbody coach but I am also the owner of a Global Distribution company, hold 2 U.S. patents, have 3 young children and put a heavy focus on healthy and family. Some people love me because business runs through my blood, other people would prefer someone with a background in health and fitness. Learn about WHO your coach is as a person and how they can help you grow your business.
Common questions to ask a potential coach:
- How will you coach me? Some coaches will direct you to online resources – videos, audio books, documents. They want you to be resourceful and look into resources already available, and ones they have created. Other coaches will dedicate as much time as you need them to and will talk over the phone, via email, or over Skype.
- How much time will I need for training? Some coaches expect you to invest a specific amount of hours into your training, and other coaches will try to work with you to come up with a plan that works for your schedule.
- What can you do for me? Is the coach going to build you a personal blog, show you how to market a website, teach you the ins and outs of advertising, provide you with example posts? Think about what it is you need and ask them if they can give it to you.
- How many people are they currently coaching? They may have 500 people they are personally sponsoring but that isn’t always a good thing. The more people the have the less time they have available to spread across each person in their network. Not a deal breaker, but something to keep in mind.
You will know after talking to a coach, even if the conversation is online, if they are a good fit. You might know then through a friend, have something in common, or seen their posts. You may have met in a moms group or fitness group, or read a blog article. Ask the questions that are important to you. Think about your needs and see if they can help you achieve them. Talk to them about your fitness goals and see what they had in mind. Be open, be honest.
Review of Beachbody Coaching Opportunity
As an entrepreneur and patent holder I had my doubts when singing up to be a Beachbody Coach. My coach was making $138,000/year and her coach close to $300,000. What shocked me more is it only took them 2 years to get there! For someone that has spent their entire life working 80 hours a week to build a business, this seemed too good to be true. Regardless, I needed to get in shape, wanted the 25% discount that went along with being a coach, and loved helping people – so I dove in and figured, “why not?”
I can honestly say that becoming a Beachbody Coach is absolutely a real opportunity. The first week of coaching I made $250! That paid for my $15.95 monthly coach fee, a month’s worth of Shakeology, Insanity Max30, and Body Beast (with extra money to spend). What did I do to make the $250? I posted a picture of myself after my workout (3 days in a row), a picture of my meals (with recipe attached), and I let people know I was a Beachbody Coach. Just like that, my Beachbody business was born.
I became addicted to the opportunity. I loved working out, started to play around with recipes, created and ran challenge groups, and helped people achieve their health and fitness goals. This was the first business I have EVERY built that allowed me to do something fun, workout and get in shape, and help people. No stress, no quotas, no shipping and recieving, no customer service, no returns, no credit card processing, no advertising budget – NOTHING! My business was built and thrives on helping other people and documenting my fitness journey. This opportunity is VERY real. You can make money, get in shape, and have a blast!
There are 3 levels of Beachbody Coaches:
- Discount Coach – A coach that signs up as a coach just to take advantage of the 25% discount on Beachbody products and Shakeology.
- Part-time Coach – A coach that signs up as a coach to take advantage of the 25% discount and earn extra income to use to cover the costs of Beachbody workout programs and Shakeology, and maybe cover a few extra bills.
- Business Builder – A coach that wants to make six-figures and turn coaching from a hobby to a business.
The fees are the same, the opportunities are the same – EVERYTHING is the same. The only thing that varies is YOU and your level of motivation.